For questions 1-15, read the text below and then decide which word best fits each space. Put the letter you choose for each question in the correct box on your answer sheet. The exercise begins with an example (0). You have 10 minutes to complete this task
Cutting Edge Intermediate B Mid term Test (Modules 7-9) Mid term reviewB
0. A : (0)___ you like your teacher?
B : Yes of course. He's the best teacher I've ever had.
1. The audience all (1)___ at the end of the show.
2. The film was (2)___ as it was too sensitive for the government.
3. A : Would you mind opening the window?
B : (3)___ , I'll open it right away.
4. I'm not sure, but maybe I (4)___ go to the cinema tonight.
5. I can't wait! I'm (5)___ Italy this weekend.
6. A : The phone is ringing!
B : Ok, I (6)___ get it.
7. I left a (7)___ of 5 leva for the waiter last night as I received good service at the restaurant.
8. This banana is brown inside. It has (8)___ off.
9. A giraffe is an animal (9)___ has a long neck.
10. A : (10)___ pencil case is this?
B : It's mine.
11. If you go to the desert, be sure to bring (11)___ water as it can be very dry.
12. If you go to England, take an umbrella as it (12)___ rain.
13. A : He never tell the truth and just invents stories!
B : Yes, I hate it when he (13)___ things up.
14. The room is so untidy! You have made a real (14)___ here.
15. Her dress doesn't (15)___ her anymore, as she put on weight after giving birth.