For questions 1-15, read the text below and then decide which word best fits each space. Put the letter you choose for each question in the correct box on your answer sheet. The exercise begins with an example (0). You have 10 minutes to complete this task
Pre Intermediate A Cutting Edge Final test Review - Modules 3-5B
0. A : Where (0).... you from?
B : I'm from Bulgaria.
1. He (1).... the light before going to bed because he liked to sleep in the dark.
2. He is allergic to nuts so he (2).... eating them.
3. You (3).... drink too much coffee, if you want to stay healthy.
4. You (4).... have a passport to travel to the USA.
5. A : Would you mind opening the window?
B : (5).... Just a second and i'll do it.
6. I'm going to (6).... a cake for her birthday.
7. The electricity failed so he lit a (7)....
8. I (8).... to speak English at the moment.
9. Tom (9).... in England. He has lived there all his life.
10. A : What are you doing this Christmas?
B : I (10).. Spain. I can't wait.
11. She is absolutely (11).... I have never seen someone so beautiful.
12. The table was (12).... than the book.
13. He (13).... his dad. There faces are almost identical.
14. My mum will (14).... our child tonight, while we go to the theatre.
15. The (15).... stole the money from the bank.