For questions 1-15, read the text below and then decide which word best fits each space. Put the letter you choose for each question in the correct box on your answer sheet. The exercise begins with an example (0). You have 10 minutes to complete this task
Pre Intermediate B Cutting Edge Final test Review - Modules 8-10A
0. A : Where (0).... the book?
B : It's on the table.
1. He goes to the disco at (1).... night.
2. (2).... Mount Everest is in the Himalayas.
3. There (3).... restaurants in the town. They all closed last year.
4. I don't have (4).... money at the moment. I will have to spend less this month.
5. I went to England and (5).... a car for a week so I could see different places.
6. I (6).... buy a new car next year. I'm 100% sure of this.
7. I (7).... go to Spain next year, although I am not sure of this.
8. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I (8).... take my umbrella.
9. (9).... you can drive a car, you have to pass a test.
10. If I won the lottery, I (10).... travel around the world.
11. I (11).... live in Bulgaria. I grew up in England.
12. I saw Jaron, while I (12).... in the park yesterday.
13. At 1pm yesterday I (13).... to Sofia in my car
14. I waited for over an hour for Kalina. (14).... she arrived and said sorry.
15. Last year, when I (15).... in Thailand, we saw a man who had 3 legs!