For questions 1-15, read the text below and then decide which word best fits each space. Put the letter you choose for each question in the correct box on your answer sheet. The exercise begins with an example (0). You have 10 minutes to complete this task
Pre Intermediate C Cutting Edge Final test Review - Modules 13-15A
0. A : Where will the 2022 world cup be held?
B : I think (0).... will be in Qatar.
1. I haven't got a permanent job at the moment, just a (1).... one, all day everyday for 2 months.
2. She is a (2).... person. Everything is in the correct place.
3. A : How long (3).... in the bank?
B : For about 5 years now.
4. (4).. to phone Mark all day, but I can't get through.
5. I (5).... Abi since 2006.
6. Alistair (6).... a lot of money in the casino.
7. We left a (7).... of 5 leva for the waiter in the restaurant.
8. By the time Karl got to the party, everyone (8)....
9. I was surprised that she lied as I (9).... her for a long time.
10. I (10).... a mistake with my homework and my teacher corrected me.
11. If she doesn't work hard, she (11).... fail the test.
12. If I had a million pounds, I (12).... tell anyone and keep it a secret.
13. I was very (13).... because I didn't have any breakfast.
14. A : Shirley, this is Paul.
B : How (14)....
15. I (15).... dance music since I was a child.