For questions 1-15, read the text below and then decide which word best fits each space. Put the letter you choose for each question in the correct box on your answer sheet. The exercise begins with an example (0). You have 10 minutes to complete this task
Intermediate A Cutting Edge Final test Review - Modules 4-6A
0. A : Where will the 2018 world cup be held?
B : I think (0).... will be in Russia.
1. She was (1).... at birth and has never met her biological parents.
2. She was (2).... in Spain and spent her childhood there, although her parents were English.
3. (3).... my glasses. I thought they were on the table.
4. He (4).... when he was 65 and now receives a pension.
5. He is very (5).... and wants to achieve as much as possible.
6. She (6).... the test with a grade A.
7. Although he has good (7).... from university, he has never had a job.
8. I will go to university, (8).... I fail all my exams at school.
9. He (9).... $1,000 this month at work.
10. He was a very (10).... boy who always did the correct thing and didn't take risks.
11. I am (11).... by the idea that the universe is infinite.
12. The police (12).... 2 men who robbed the bank last week.
13. Mozart (13).... a number of famous pieces of music.
14. It was absolutely (14).... outside. I needed my scarf and jumper.
15. I was very (15).... when I found out that he lied to me.