For questions 1-15, read the text below and then decide which word best fits each space. Put the letter you choose for each question in the correct box on your answer sheet. The exercise begins with an example (0). You have 10 minutes to complete this task
Upper Intermediate B Cutting Edge Final test Review - Modules 10-12B
0. I have a ketchup (0).... on my favourite T-Shirt.
1. The (1).... from the UN are arriving at the conference hall at 10am.
2. I (2).... late tonight as I have an important report to finish.
3. A : The phone is ringing.
B : Don't worry, I (3).... it.
4. I (4).... the report by the end of the week.
5. I can't believe she (5).... on me. I thought the conversation was going well.
6. Have you ever been on a (6).... date?
7. No man is (7).... We will all die someday.
8. If I hadn't crashed the car, we (8).... to the mountains last weekend.
9. If She hadn't left me, I (9).... so depressed now.
10. If you ask me, testing on animals (10).... allowed. I think it's disgusting.
11. He (11).... if I wanted to go the cinema this weekend.
12. He (12).... the crime.
13. Can you (13).... up please. I can't hear you.
14. She (14).... speaking to the boss personally.
15. I hate films which are (15).... I prefer to hear the film in it's natural language.