For questions 1-15, read the text below and then decide which word best fits each space. Put the letter you choose for each question in the correct box on your answer sheet. The exercise begins with an example (0). You have 10 minutes to complete this task
Business Advanced A Final Test, Modules 4-6 Market LeaderA
Select the correct answer from the choices below.
0. He wrote a (0)___ before submitting the final version.
1. (1)___ fuels, such as coal are rarely used in the developed world these days.
2. Some fear that (2)___ may lead to the melting of the ice caps.
3. Cars that use a lot of Petrol are often called gas (3)___.
4. At the end of the day, it always (4)___ to money.
5. We need to (5)___ the order at least 3 weeks in advance to allow for delivery.
6. Job (6)___ in a recession is often low as companies look to cut jobs and save money.
7. I had to work (7)___ on the ship as someone had to be there 24 hours a day.
8. In the summer I might get a (8)___ job for a few months to get extra money for university.
9. There are lots of (9)___ at my office, such as the company car and a free canteen.
10. To save money, some companies open (10)___ centres in places like India to deal with enquires.
11. The office was shut by the authorities due to financial (11)___.
12. "What is your (12)___? The lowest you are prepared to accept?"
13. He was our best salesperson last year. (13)___ we have to let him go for professional misconduct.
14. (14)___ the Earthquake, our offices will be closed for the next 2 days.
15. Under (15)___ should you accept any presents from our clients as they might be seen as a bribe.