For questions 1-15, read the text below and then decide which word best fits each space. Put the letter you choose for each question in the correct box on your answer sheet. The exercise begins with an example (0). You have 10 minutes to complete this task
Chose the correct answer below in each of the gaps
0. My bike (0)... last week.
1. My brother (1)... a job at the moment.
2. (2)... Mr Robinson live here?
3. My Dad (3)... at the university. He has done for years.
4. I (4)... to the cinema with Tamsin tonight. I've bought the tickets.
5. I (5)... back from London this morning.
6. He didn't (6)... the holiday very much.
7. I (7)... a shower when the water stopped working.
8. A I'm thirsty.
B (8)... get you a drink?
9. A I have a new mobile phone.
B I'm sure you (9)... it, just like your last one Jaron.
10. A Would you like something to eat?
B No, thanks, (10)... lunch
11. Have you ever (11)... to New York?
12. The traffic in Varna is (12)... than it used to be.
13. Cycling isn't as dangerous (13)... skiing.
14. What (14)... you do if there was a snake in your room?
15. If I hadn't come to Bulgaria, I would (15)... in England now. But here I am and I love it!